Peer Educator for FRONTSTANDER Initiative
$10 for 10 hours a week. (Flexible)
1. Active member/student voice on the Student Wellness Task Force/Culture of Respect Team.
2. Assist in the development, coordination, promotion and evaluation of programming efforts related to wellness endeavors in reinforcing a safe and caring community.
3. Assist in building peer leadership for promoting social norms that protect against violence.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of social media
- Knowledge of data collection and evaluation preferred.
Submit cover letter, resume and one letter of recommendation to Cricket Pietsch, [email protected], 496-3730.